- Fancy a new challenge which is just that little bit different?
- Want to meet new friends?
- Want to improve your feeling of well-being?
Then come and join us at the Major Oak Pop Choir!
Why join us?
- no auditions & if you can't read music - no problem!
- be part of a friendly group of like-minded ladies!
- research has proved that singing is good for your health!
You don’t need any previous singing experience to join.
All you need is a love of singing, and a commitment to regularly attend weekly rehearsals and to learn your part to the songs we sing.
When & where?
Monday 7pm - 9pm
Your first trial session is free of charge.
Membership of the Major Oak Pop Choir costs £180 per annum, paid as 12 monthly payments of £15 by standing order.
You will receive the following benefits:
- 2 hours of fun, enjoyment and friendship at our weekly rehearsals
- zero calories (in fact you are more likely to burn them after a good sing!!!)
- unlimited access to all choir practice resources via www.majoroakmusic.co.uk
- exciting performance opportunities
- making a difference by raising funds for charity through our performances
- the general feeling of well-being achieved from singing in a group
- choir social evenings
Want to join us?
If you are interested in joining the Major Oak Pop Choir, contact Pauline Daglish on 07450 316756